Thursday, May 6, 2010

FIRST POST! WOOOO

Ok So here g0es...First post...This is where I'm supposed to introduce the website right? ...Sure...Ok then...

This blog touches upon the the 3 very topics that are generally (or supposed to be) avoided in most conversations. Yep, you know it! Government, the economy and yes...Oh yes! RELIGION!

Personally, as a citizen of Canada and North America I have almost zero faith in the governing bodies of both the United States and Canada and for that matter most "democratic" nations overall as I have been let down, lied to, and felt isolated because of said governing bodies. I have no fear in admitting that and have got a lot of flack for speaking my mind on the subject. I have this idea that in a capitalistic society (oooohh there he goes - talking about the economy now..) the idea of placing trust in a group of social elite such as the government leaders whose bottom line is profit can have HUGE implications. After all, a government is a business FYI in case you've locked in some dark, damp, cold cellar for the last 2000 years.

It should be noted that I am not a conspiracy theorist. Those people actually irritate me as they blow things out of proportion and tend to provide information with huge bias that often pads the story in their favor WITHOUT researching all possible angles. Conspiracy theorist base their opinions on exactly that - Theories!

With that in mind, do I believe everything conspiracy theorists say? Of course not....
Does some of what they say make sense? Of course it does.....

I use conspiracy theories as ONE angle of many to approach a topic and try to gather facts regarding said topic. Therefore EVERYTHING stated within this blog will be truthful with research to back up each fact presented.

In case you're wondering why I chose to cover these three topics. It is because I believe these three things have the biggest impact on how people's lives are shaped and the ignorance that a large portion of the population has towards each of these topics is kinda ridiculous. I hope to provide a little transparency to each topics and perhaps a little accountability as well as I feel that each subject matter (government, economy, religion) are related to one another. (Oh C'mon, think about it. The laws dictated from the government in most democratic societies is based on Christian doctrine, and the government outlines the rules/regulations behind the earning, spending, investing etc.

PS. I'll save my opinion on religion for a little later...I need to stretch my typing fingers first, it's gonna be a long haul.

Cheers,


PSS. I just remembered I accidentally snapped the head off my TaylorMade driver at the driving range. Dammnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search