Saturday, May 15, 2010

If you want to be a good citizen - Support your banks you ungrateful "patriot"

Ohhhh now I couldn't pass over this one at all.

Citizen's Bank Advertisement

Have a look at this advertisement for Citizen's Bank (from the US). The ad basically tries to pass the message on to viewers that in order to fulfill your job as a United States citizen you must show your support for the banks.

Good Banking Is Good Citizenship  - THAT'S their new slogan?!?!?!

Have a peek for a disgusting piece of monetary propaganda.

Don't forget to note the best part where the one actor states "My savings are another person's mortgage".

...Priceless...

I ask this one question..... "Are people stupid enough to believe this sh*t?"

I've failed to mention that my educational background is a degree in Communications Studies with a diploma and major in Advertising and Marketing.  With my experience, sadly, the answer to the above question is "Yes."

Sell something to someone that they do not need...whether that be a service such as Citizen's Bank or an idea such as Citizen's Bank

Here's the YouTube link to the commercial.   CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search